Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
A Real Wild Juan

Baby Formula Juan Racer

Baby Formula Juan Racer
Juan Year Old

Friday, March 12, 2010

Winnie the Pooh Easter Peeps

I have a soft spot for Marshmallow Peeps. I can remember eating them at Easter when I was three years old. These days, Peeps are not just limited to Easter time, and sometimes they are available in different flavors. I love the Vanilla Creme, Gingerbread, and Strawberry flavored Peeps. Many years ago, my Mom gave me a plush Halloween Cat Peep (I don't think I've ever seen the Cat candy in person, but I have seen and gotten sick eating too many of the Ghost Peeps). This past Christmas, I was given a box of Christmas Tree Peeps (I just threw a stale one in the trash two days ago).

In 2002, the Disney Catalog offered Winnie the Pooh Easter Peeps. I think these look great! I wonder if these are still made. Maybe if they were available at grocery chains, they'd be more affordable than the price in the Disney Catalog.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, they look like a Jack-o-Lantern with ears! :)

    But yeah, they really are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Peyton, I looked at the Marshmallow Peeps website, and it turns out they do make Jack-O-Lantern Peeps at Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Those are awesome! And you can probably find MIMP's of these. LOL! While they do make some pretty ingenious Peeps.. I can't eat them. Never have been able to stomach them. My kids love em' however.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darrin, I totally understand that Peeps are not everyone's favorite, as they are very unusual. I think a lot of the appeal for me is the nostalgia. I am a big fan of the flavored Peeps, which are a little bit softer.

    ReplyDelete