Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

Frighten Inn Haunted Bed & Breakfast Is A Proud Sponsor of Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Frighten Inn Haunted Bed & Breakfast Is A Proud Sponsor of Dan Alexander Dizmentia
They're Dying To Serve You

Meet the Sea Dragons of OZ and the Yeti Crab

Meet the Sea Dragons of OZ and the Yeti Crab
OZ is shorthand for Australia, and not related to a Wizard

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Very Nice Head Lice: Post 6

Here's Post #6 of my PG-13 rated 2009 storybook spoof, "The Very Nice Head Lice."  More to make you go "ewww!"
I have had many encounters with ticks, and they are just horrific creatures.  I have discovered them between my toes and fingers after doing yard work, and I'm usually so frazzled when I see one, I forget the proper way to remove them.

Stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

  1. Never seen a tick before....and I hope I never do! They sound pretty bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TokyoMagic!, the ticks that have attacked me reminded me of something from a sci-fi movie. They dig their claws into your skin, and hang on tight. Nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! this is hysterical. SOMEONE had to do this.

    ReplyDelete