Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

Frighten Inn Haunted Bed & Breakfast Is A Proud Sponsor of Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Frighten Inn Haunted Bed & Breakfast Is A Proud Sponsor of Dan Alexander Dizmentia
They're Dying To Serve You

Meet the Sea Dragons of OZ and the Yeti Crab

Meet the Sea Dragons of OZ and the Yeti Crab
OZ is shorthand for Australia, and not related to a Wizard

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
El Coche Es Muy Loco!

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Pitch to Disney: Mix the Muppets With Marvel's Spider-Ham!


I only know about the Spider-Ham character from advertisements seen in 1980s issues of comic books like Heathcliff, but I would love to see this pig superhero revived by Disney. It could be a great franchise for the Muppets! Marvel's Spider-Ham could be turned into a new Muppet character and Miss Piggy could play his love interest. Kermit the Frog could even be the villain for a change--Green Froglin! Would a Spider-Ham attraction not be amazing to see as part of the Muppet Studios at Disney's Hollywood Studios? It would essentially be a spoof of Universal's Spider-Man ride---sort of like how the proposed Muppet Movie Ride in the 1990s would have been a take on the Great Movie Ride.

Disney, hire me already.

7 comments:

  1. They should replace the Muppet Vision 3-D movie with a Muppet Dark ride. I LOVE DARK RIDES....there needs to be more of them! So the Muppet Ride was going to be a spin off of the GMR, huh? I heard there was also a proposed Muppet Dark ride for the American Waterfront section of Tokyo DisneySea, but the Japanese passed on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Great idea for a ride! Especially if they did it as a take off of the Spiderman ride at Universal's IOA. That ride is definitely one of the best theme park rides I've ever been on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TokyoMagic!: I love dark rides, too. As I understand it, the Muppet Movie Ride would have featured movie spoofs featuring animatronic Muppets. Maybe they'll build it someday!

    Thanks for the compliment about my Spider-Ham idea!

    I agree--Spidey is the best thing at IOA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just reminded me that I have a Muppet calendar from the late seventies....and it has the Muppets reenacting famous scenes from movies. I also have another one that shows Miss Piggy on the covers of various magazines. I need to dig those out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I do remember seeing quite a few Muppet calendars like that over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Not only did I read The amazing Spiderham, I gave my old comics to my son and he loved it just as much!! Great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to be on the lookout for Spider-Ham comics--I feel like I missed out by never reading them!

    ReplyDelete