Darrin is the authority on what is cool (he has his own theme song, and a stylin' collection of hats and shirts) so I will take these awards with great pride and run with them. Thank you for these awards, Darrin!
I am supposed to list 7 interesting facts about myself. Here goes:
1) One of my first "real jobs" was working as a Cast Member at the Disney Store when I was in high school in 1992. Aladdin was debuting then!
2) Lady and the Tramp is one of my all time favorite movies ever! I have a cat, but I love dogs, too. My cat is trouble just like Si and Am, but he is very affectionate.
3) I never collected toy cars as a kid, but I love Disney Racers die cast toy cars. I have been collecting them since they were released by Hasbro as "Disney's Wild Racers." My prize from this line is the Team Shere Khan Transport big rig, which comes with two Shere Khan cars (the Tar Tearin' Tiger and the Striped Speeder).
4) One of my favorite shows on TV is Clean House. It is a great way to keep me from buying more collectibles, and it is also hilarious. My favorite line from host Niecy Nash: "Stop taking everything people give you, Traci. That's how you got pregnant." Ha ha!! Clean House does get dirty sometimes.
5) Blogging is helping me sort through an out-of-control collection. It would be fine if I only collected one type of thing, but that is not the case with me. At least it's good fodder for a blog, I think.
6) I love animals, and my favorite animal is the dolphin. I feel a little sorry for them, because they can never get a full night's sleep. They always have to be alert so they can surface to breathe. That would make me crazy! No wonder they are always jumping out of the water. Maybe that's why you see so many beached whales---they are exhausted!
7) My favorite music spans the decades. I love songs from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and today. I cannot seem to get enough of the group 311. I listen to some of their songs over and over again. I saw them in concert last year, which was fantastic.
Now I need to nominate 7 Blogs for these awards! I'm discovering new Blogs all the time. Here are some of the ones I've been following for a while that I think are especially outstanding:
Blue Sky Disney has the latest news and rumors related to the wonderful world of Disney.