Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
A Real Wild Juan

Baby Formula Juan Racer

Baby Formula Juan Racer
Juan Year Old

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Disney's Seven Dwarfs Funhouse

Everyone knows that the Dwarfs from Disney's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" have a sense of humor. The folks at the Disney Store and Disney Catalog sure are aware of this! "The Seven Foot Dwarfs" Funhouse Mirror shirt is one of the funniest Snow White items I've seen.

Have you ever wondered what the Seven Dwarfs smell like? You'd think that after working in a diamond mine all day, they'd really stink. Well, you'd be partially wrong! Grumpy, Happy and Dopey have a Christmas-like fragrance.



Not shown are the less popular Body Odor Bashful, Sweaty Sneezy, Dirty Clothing Doc, and Soiled Sheets Sleepy.

The Seven Dwarfs show up in some interesting places.




Oh my!



After successfully taking St. Patrick's Day from the Leprechauns, The Seven Dwarfs decided they'd take Christmas from the Elves.



I'm not sure I like having Grumpy in charge of making presents. It looks like he's planning on giving out lots of coal!

For a comprehensive look at all things Snow White, be sure to check out Filmic Light: A Snow White Sanctum.

4 comments:

  1. I really like that shirt.....the panties, not so much!

    I left a comment on your last post, but I don't know if I clicked on "Post Comment" after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TokyoMagic!: Yes, that shirt is cool. The underwear made me laugh out loud when I saw it.

    Please go make your comment on the other post! I never saw it, so I'm guessing it was never processed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Seven Foot Dwarfs" It didn't immediately dawn on me what they were talking about until I clicked on the image. That's a terrific shirt! One of the better dwarf tees I've ever seen. Do you know roughly what year this was offered?

    The boxers I can kinda understand. The panty pack...now that's a little unique. Wonder how long those lasted?

    Great finds Dan! Thanks for the plug too. It's appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, A Snow White Sanctum! The Funhouse shirt is from 1999. There was also a shirt featuring the Alice in Wonderland cast and one featuring Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

    The boxers were from 1996 and the "Seven Days" set was from 1999. Pretty crazy!

    ReplyDelete