Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
A Real Wild Juan

Baby Formula Juan Racer

Baby Formula Juan Racer
Juan Year Old

Friday, December 4, 2009

Way Down South in the Far East: Tokyo's Critter Country





One day I would love to visit Japan, and experience the Tokyo Disney Resort. Splash Mountain is one of my all-time favorites, and Tokyo Disneyland's Critter Country would be a "must-see" for me. I found these Critter Country postcards on Ebay many years ago.

4 comments:

  1. These are great....I've never seen them before. Tokyo's Splash Mt. is my favorite version out of all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Tokyo has a few more animated figures than Walt Disney World (and they are probably all working, unlike Florida's) but overall the show looks very similar.

    I'll probably always be partial to Florida's because I befriended somebody who worked on its creation. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the artwork on these postcards. Shocked that the "Tar Baby" scene made it onto one, though... for obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was for Tokyo, so I'm guessing that's why it slipped through.

      Delete