Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
A Real Wild Juan

Baby Formula Juan Racer

Baby Formula Juan Racer
Juan Year Old

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Whole New World: Anime Aladdin


This may be the cutest Aladdin merchandise I have ever seen. These are part of a line called Disney Fun Fan Amuse Prize Collection, made by Sega in 2005. I don't think they were sold in stores---they had to be won as game prizes in Japan. I got mine on Ebay years ago when I was buying way too much stuff online. They are pull-string plush toys that shake.

I think it would be cool to see versions of these characters as animatronics in a dark ride---maybe at Tokyo DisneySea? Maybe with Sindbad?

2 comments:

  1. It has been almost 18 years since Aladdin was released. I'm surprised they haven't done an Aladdin "fly-through" attraction by now....especially given the popularity of the Peter Pan attractions. But then again, look how long it's taken them to do a Little Mermaid attraction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a Peter Pan style Magic Carpet ride seems like a no-brainer to me. It seems like it wouldn't be that expensive, with the sets and figures in miniature. I think a big issue these days is making a ride like that ADA compliant.

    ReplyDelete